Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello from Geek+Nerd

Hi Everybody! My name is Sarah aka Geek+Nerd.

Pseudo-Shibori Scarf

I'm a self confessed Pyrex addict, vintage glassware enthusiast, vintage linen-lover, Christmas-crazed, crafty, apron-wearing, thrifter extraordinaire.

My husband would argue that I have a disease.

Mmm Pyrex - and that's not all of it, HA!

Mmm, vintage buttons

Pretty Juice Set

Sigh...l'amour

I call myself lucky!

New to me vintage dress

I'm so excited to be participating in this swap and to share my love of all things vintage with like-minded peeps!

xo - Geek+Nerd

9 comments:

  1. nice! I am exited to meet everybody too! I can't figure out how to post here though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is a dream and the bike is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to work on a pyrex collection like that. I have some great corningware but I love those pieces that have the glass lids what a great alternative to tupperware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh - the dishes are my fave! great taste! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those lidded pyrex containers also! Unfortunately, they are getting harder and harder to find. I also love and orange cat!
    nice to meet you!
    xoxo m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your comment about the Martha Graham quote. That is just wild, isn't it? I just love how the universe supports our creative endeavors - a little reminder that we are on the right path. I would LOVE to know more about your play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mushroom pyrex....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete