Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It is a pleasure!

Hi! I am Patty-Jean and it has been indeed a pleasure, as I make my way through the lovely blogs of inspiring women around here!

Our home is home to 3 'littles' and my hardworking husband and I.
Perhaps it is the thought, true inspiration, hard work and craftsmanship that went into so many vintage items that draws me. I've been making my way through 2 vintage sheets lately, resurrecting them into a baby quilt for my younger daughter and a blouse for my older. And still there is more left to create....









I really adore vintage toys! The mounds of currant plastic-break-in-a-year, visual polluting toys that are being pumped out of toy factories and stores makes my heart sad. So when well loved toys from a generation gone by, bring joy to my children - it brings joy to my heart too!
This is my first blog swap ever. Look forward to getting to know you!
sincerely, patty-jean from Little Quiver

3 comments:

  1. nice to meet you! I love vintage toys too. ok vintage EVERYTHING, bit the toys and little clothes are extra sweet. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit of a lurker because I do not craft but I ADORE the shirt you made of vintage sheets. My mom has bunches and I intend to get started right away on repurposing them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete