Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my vintage heart

curtains embellished with vintage lace

Hi! My name is Andrea, I am so exited to be a part of this group. I really love almost anything vintage. My most prized possessions are vintage fabrics, trims, and buttons that my Grandmother had squirelled away. They were given to me just before she passed away and I am very honored to have them. My love of vintage comes from deep inside my heart. Vintage things remind me of the connection I have with my Grandmother and those strong and determined women who have come before me. In many ways these vintage items were used in order to fulfill a need and I take pride in the fact that I can use them to fulfill my families needs while at the same time displaying a bit of my heart around my home. I am exited to share my ideas and my heart with you as well. To read more about me and a project I recently did using vintage lace please visit my blog thepowerofme.

2 comments: