Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh My Goodness!

When I thought about hosting this swap, I could never have imagined how neat it would be to have this many amazing people "together" in one spot. I have just finished reading everyone of our blogs, and may I just say that you all have inspired my week way more than I thought possible.

We are now full! It was a very busy weekend of getting everyone signed up and I think that we have everything set at this point. I am going to be spending the next two days getting partners together.

I added in all of the blogs that people sent in their sign-up form, but if for some reason I missed something, please just go ahead and send me an email, and I will get it included.

Thank you for joining the Vintage Swap!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, thanks so much for doing all the leg-work, here! Let me know if you need a hand (I sit at a desk a whole lot...) +Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci Heather !
    I'm so glad to be part of this swap and be able to discover and read new inspiring blogs !
    I can't wait to see who's my partner and start "shopping" for her here in France :)

    ReplyDelete