Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ready To Go

It has been fun and busy getting ready for the Autumn 2009 Vintage Swap. I am so excited to be hosting this swap, and to get to know everyone one a bit better.

This is going to be a fun, relaxed swap, and I am hoping that everyone will post here to tell us how it is going in searching for vintage items to send, what they are making with the items that they have received, and what they will look forward to with the January swap (can you believe that I am already talking about the next one??)

Our Flickr Group page can be found here, and that should be a wonderful place to share photos, not only of our swap items and creations, but of any other vintage love you may come across.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or concerns. I can be reached at heather@shivayanaturals.com, and I am always happy to hear from you :)

Here is to a great swap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment