Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Citar....


Fresh Mommy is the brains behind "Sunday Citar"  Her list of quotes is always a fun read at the end of the week.

Instead of posting my quote on my blog, I decided that I would post here.

A two part quote, excerpted from a page in my most favorite book. 


 

In the spirit of friendships forged and contagious creativity.

***********************************************************************************
If you are interested in joining in the Sunday Citar, just click here.

Thanks, Julia

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sentiment behind these quotes. Lovely. Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Very pretty quotes along with lovely pictures. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! Love the combination of pictures with the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful quotes!! Wow, and I love the integration with the photos :)

    ReplyDelete