Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What an Amazing Group

I just visited the blogs and websites of all of our current swap members, and all that I can say is WOW! We have some very inspiring and creative women in this group. I hope that everyone will stop in, post and tell us a little bit about yourselves :)

There were quite a few people who did not have a blog or website, and so if I missed anyone, please let me know ASAP so that I can get it up.

The Flickr group is now public, and you no longer have to request permission (sorry about that :))

OK, we are off and running!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome group -- a very lovely list of bloglets to browse through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I was so excited when i got the invite.

    Can't wait to visit everyone's blogs to get to know everyone better.

    www.julesinseach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - this is so cool - I just read about it from soulemama. How can I find out more - and participate...

    ReplyDelete