Monday, September 28, 2009

The Winner of the Spools Is.....

I was so happy that so many people were interested in the spools, I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for more of them at the Thrift store the next time I go.



 I drew the winner out of my hat, and the name that I pulled..... is Kristin at newhouseproject who said....

"I love those colors. And I would love to be included in the drawing. Thank you for being so generous."

Congrats Kristin, if you email me your address I will get the spools out to you in the next day or so.

My email is ebenend@gmail.com

To the rest of the great gals that commented, I wish I had 15 other bunches of spools for each of you.

Truly Julia

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kristin--who knew we would all love some vintage goodness? --You've inspired me though--I'll have a vintage giveaway after my crazy weekend of baking coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm really excited to win. I literally never win anything. I will email you my address.

    ReplyDelete