Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yay!

I'm so happy to see so many other ladies interested in vintage finds. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y working my way through the blog list. Each one is so interesting that I find myself staring at the computer too much. I have a weakness for dishes, tea infusers, hankies, tablecloths, embroidered goods, sheets and kid's books. I've been sewing a picnic blanket out of some vintage sheets in between feeding and napping my three and a half month old. Here he is, testing out the fabric (and drooling on it).



I hope everybody is having a great day!

-quirkygranolagirl

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! I'm superimpressed you're able to sew during his naptime. You go, mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Vintage sheets that have been drooled on by an adorable baby just adds to all of the thrifty goodness. Good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fabric tester - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete