Friday, October 9, 2009

9 October 2009

Yesterday I made cafe curtains
We have lived in our home for 10 years now and I have never wanted window treatments in my kitchen.
Yesterday I did. I wanted to make cafe curtains and I had a eureka moment when I remembered these hand sew, monogrammed, crocheted towels. I have been saving them for awhile and now they have a perfect home.



How wonderful that this towel is embroidered with F and D, Freyas first and last initials.



A very simple whip up. I sewed six straight lines and was finished.






I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.
I hope everyone had a good day.
(To read the entire post come visit me at camillecreates.blospot.com)

5 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful! They look really nice with your surrounding decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Those are awesome! I love how the light coming through them highlights both the crochet and the monogram! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous (as is your kitchen)!

    ReplyDelete