Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Antiquing in Astoria Oregon

Hi friends,

I missed everyone!

My family had such a wonderful time in Astoria, Oregon.

I wanted to share some of the awesome vintage lovelies I found antiquing.
























It has been great reading through all your post and being inspired by your creativity.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

Your friend, Camille.

(I have some wonderful blogs planned about my families adventures in Oregon if you would care to pop over at camillecreates.blogspot.com)



2 comments:

  1. i just picked up a queen elizabeth coronation tin box last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--does that card say "you caught me napping"? Is it a belated birthday card? I would love to see one of the crafty card makers use that now!!

    ReplyDelete