Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am hooked

When I signed up for this swap I only had a couple of vintage items. Some doilies and some buttons.
I couldn't get myself to post my poor findings but oh my I read everything.
I used to go to the thrift store, wander down the aisles and leave empty handed. But you ladies have given me a course on vintage..and a really good one.

It started with your posts and then I received this beautiful objects from Lina.

Vintage Swap sent by Lina



And yesterday... I scored.

Look at all these beautiful things I was able to find thanks to you.

Vintage Finds :Linen

The pillowcase will become a very much needed bread bag.

Wood and Yarn

A beautiful wooden bowl. I spotted one of these on waldorf mama's blog and I've been looking for one.

Yellow

And this little pyrex, I managed to spot it behind other things.

Blue

So if for some reason I end up buying too many things while thrift store shopping. I will claim it is not my fault but all yours ;o)

Thank you!!!

On another subject, I am hosting a giveaway in honor of my 100th post. Some vintage doilies, yarn and Amanda Soule's latest book. So come on over!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What beautiful and awesome finds especially for a green thrifter.

    ReplyDelete