Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inspired Daily!!

My favorite Pyrex pieces for the holiday season, Charcoal Snowflake!

Wow, I feel very blessed to be in the company of all of you crafty mama's!! I look forward to the new posts on here daily and have gotten to "know" many of you through your beautiful blogs too....

Thrifting and repurposing are now so much more of a work of art to me than just making it work. Here's to us!!


My blog isn't linking correctly on our blog roll, if your interested here it is:
http://www.swelldove.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that is lovely. Lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky, lucky! Oh how I covet that pyrex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my do i ADORE that pattern!!!!!!!!!!! lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love charcoal snowflake. I haven't found any yet, myself. I do have one blue snowflake divided casserole that I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My mother has the small casserole dish that matches that one. Fun to see it here!

    ReplyDelete