Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've been spoiled!

When my package from Tara arrived last week my jaw dropped! It was filled with so many amazing and thoughtful vintage goodies.


This lovely apron was one of those goodies. I love the black background and the folk style print.


She also included a set of eight (!) glass salt & pepper shakers. They are so pretty and make me want to host a dinner party asap (sorry I can't figure out how to turn this photo the right way around).


This Jell-O recipe book is hilarious. I'm (almost) tempted to make something from it - but it won't be the tuna & olive jello recipe that is for sure!




These sweet little bottles were chosen by Tara after she read this post about how my husband picks flowers and leaves them on my windowsill in a little jar. How thoughtful is she?!



What is that beautiful fabric in the background you may ask. It is a gorgeous curtain panel that was from her 95 year old neighbour's fabric stash. I really love the colours in this print.



And then there was this, the most beautiful fabric ever. It has leaves in three different shades of blue on a silky linen. Honestly this is now one of my favourite pieces I own.

This swap has been amazing. From discovering everyone's blogs, shopping for Tara and of course receiving the goodies that Tara gathered for me! Thank you everyone who participated, Heather for organizing it and of course to my partner Tara . I'm in for the 2010 Vintage Swap!

If you would like to check out what was in Tara's box of goodies you can see it on my blog over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment