Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swap Deadline

Is it really possible that tomorrow is the swap shipping deadline? How did it go this fast? I have gotten to know so many of you, and it has been so much fun to read about all of the beautiful Vintage goodness that you have found, and collected.

As your packages begin arriving, please stop by our Flickr page and post your favorite photos, and of course, blog about it here! I stop by this site every day, as I know many others do, and we would love to see what you have sent and received.

I will be opening another swap up in January, and I hope to see everyone then! This blog will remain up, and hopefully very active, so please come back and post whenever you would like.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! So excited for this to happen! I forgot, though, in the rush of things (mailing and packing for our trip), to take my photos BEFORE sending the package. Mind taking a few for me? love, gretchen

    ReplyDelete