Sunday, January 24, 2010

Better Late Than Never




Since we are about to start another round of swapping I thought that I was way over due to post pictures of goodies received (even if I did have a really good excuse - my camera broke!)

Here's some of the treasures shared with me from Sadie Fox an awesome mama with a passion for fashion that I really enjoyed getting to know and swapping with. She has a great eye and sent me a gorgeous tablecloth, apron, thread spools, sewing patterns, buttons, fabric as well as other little goodies. The piece de resistance - a set of 4 orange Fire King mugs. My tea hasn't been the same ever since!

Thank you Sadie. And of course, thank you Heather. It is such a pleasure to be a part of this and to get to know such great ladies. Having all these wonderful women is just another wonderful resource contributing to my own creativity and well, greatness. Many blessings.

Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. sweet! i am so excited to check out both of your blogs as well as all the other i don't know (most of them!)!
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete