Monday, February 1, 2010

Partner Email

Hi Everyone,

There have been a few of you who for some reason did not receive your partner emails. I am having such a hard time understanding why this is happening, because all of you seem to be getting my update emails. crazy
Anyway, for those of you that did email me to say that you did not receive, those have all be forwarded back to you.
PLEASE let me know if you do not get it again, and I will try replying to your emails with the info inside.
I think that my email system hates me *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your patience with this. I'm sorry I had to barrage you with emails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is exactly what happened with the creative book Exchange.

    I was ready to rip my hair out.

    Let me know if I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete