Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Favorite Vintage Find

March 10, 2010

Another Favorite Vintage Find

Everyone is receiving such wonderful vintage lovelies.
I can't wait until my partner receives my parcel and I receive hers.

I wanted to share another of my very special treasures.



I purchased this awesome tin medicine cabinet from the antique store where I worked before my children were born.




Everything about it is beautiful.
The crackling, rusty patina, the blackening mirrors and pistachio green paint inside.
It fits in the little nook above my kitchen sink perfectly.




With its little hooks underneath to hold scouring brushes, I almost believe it was specifically made to live above my kitchen sink.

I am so excited that spring is finally popping its head from underneath the snow and grey.
I want to share my excitement by giving away this cute bundle of happy and bright fat quarters.



If you would like to be included in my giveaway please leave a comment here or on my blog.
camillecreates.blogspot.com
The winner will be posted here and on my blog Saturday evening.

I hope there are signs of spring where you live.
Your friend, Camille

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tonya

    What a lovely cabinet. Just the kind of treasure that would have caught my eye. I received your letter the other day. I am judt itching to open it...I am saving it for my holiday read as I look over my french villa veranda onto the ocean..I have this spot ear marked for that opening news letter event.

    Thank you so very much~
    Warm regards
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! love the cabinet and the fat quarters. thanks for another great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille--you always have such fabulous stuff! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cabinet! Beautiful! Great find - thanks so much for your generous giveaway - LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete