Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vintage Swap Goodness In Action!

March 30, 2010

Vintage Swap Goodness In Action!

Yeah for Vintage Swap!
I am so delighted with the lovely vintage-ness sent to me by my swap partner Shell at shellplease.blogspot.com .



The sheets will make great cozy pants for Spring.
After making my daughter Freya half a dozen pair of cozies last week, I think I will indulge myself and make some for me.
(Check out all my sewing projects on my blog @ camillecreates.blogspot.com)




Shell also sent me awesome buttons that I had to use immediately!



The dress is Oliver + S Puppet Dress pattern.



The buttons look like yummy candy.
I kept thinking about licking them.
Is that too weird to admit?

I can't wait for the next swap!
Thanks to the amazing Heather for all her hard work and for creating this blog where I can be inspired daily by so many amazing women!

Your friend, Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment