Saturday, August 21, 2010

For Mary...


Now that I know that Mary has received her package, I can share what it is that I sent to her.


 I have a really hard time parting with fabric.


Like a REALLY hard time.

But I like Mary...and so I gave her a length of some of my favorites.

No fear though...I kept some for myself as well.


And then there was this pattern.  I fell in love with it the moment that I saw it at the thrift store.  SO darling.



And finally, I sent off a few adorable children's vintage story books.  I have read them several times and never seem to tire of the innocence of vintage stories.

Thanks Mary, I can't wait to see what is in my package!

Jules. (We Deserve This)

2 comments:

  1. http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/

    Please come share a vintage treasure (that you hold dear to your heart) each weekend and promote your blog at the same time :]

    All welcome :]

    Hugs

    Kimmie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right it's really hard parting with fabric..yarn also and maybe books. For the rest I can give anything ;o)

    ReplyDelete