Monday, February 21, 2011

The Last Few Days

February 21, 2011

Photos from the last few days.




There was a huge full moon last Friday (Feb. 18).

Gingerbread Antiques (Sandy UT on 700 east and 8800 southish)
Has the best selection of yarn in SLC and great antiques and vintage jewels, buttons and such.
(This is also where I have my knit class).


My teacher Nadine, host a knit circle there every Thursday and Saturday from 11 to 3.
There I have met a few regulars (89 -37 in age) who all share their knowledge and stories and love of croquet and knitting.
It's just like the quilting bee's of yourn!
Come knit with us!

WIP


WIP
Cheers to a new week!

2 comments:

  1. Scarves Scarves
    Thank you for your hard work to collect and organize, to share with you a lot about the fashion thing, and this is very useful to me.

    ReplyDelete