Friday, February 18, 2011

Made a new friend--plus making amends

Hi there, lovers of all things vintage! Long time no see.

Last summer, I was lucky enough to be paired with Perches in the most recent Vintage Swap. I'm happy to report that I've also made a new friend, and yesterday she kindly showed me around her town and her favorite shops.
I just posted about our outing here, and she shared her experience (and finds!) here.

I'm still swooning over these vintage puzzle balls we spotted.

Wonderful



Also, although I did post (belatedly) about the lovely things perches sent me last summer in the recent swap, I never did manage to come back here to post a link--so I'm making amends by sharing that here.

Vintage belatedness: thimble


(And here is a link back to her post about what she received from me, way back in August.)

Wishing everyone the same good luck & happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment